Thursday, December 30, 2010

Sharing the Wealth

In the last post, I mentioned that I have office supplies if any local friends are interested. I forgot to mention that my plug for Mary Engelbreit fans has proven successful, as a friend contacted me to say that she knows somebody who LOVES all things Mary. B came over on Monday morning and filled her backpack with various Mary Engelbreit paraphernalia. I'm happy to provide gifts for her to share with someone else--and even happier that those items are longer in my home!

Still seeking a little girl named Caroline who would like a personalized jewelry box. It was great in 1988, but I'm not 10 anymore.

Also, if you didn't think the picture in the last post contained a lot of binders, keep in mind that they are stacked spine out/spine in so that they continue standing...so imagine TWICE what you see in the picture. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment